BY INFORMATION NIGERIA GOSSIP, LIFESTYLEMAY 10, 2018
LADIES BEWARE: 18 UNFORTUNATE SIGNS YOU’RE DEALING WITH A F*CKBOY
What exactly is a f*ckboy (variant spellings “f*ckboi” and “f*ccboi”)? The f*ckboy has existed all throughout history and continues to evolve. He is basically a cross between a man-slut (more emphasis on slut than man) and a basic bro. Throw in disrespectful tendencies and you got yourself one good-for-nothing f*ckboy. Do not be deceived by physical appearance, ladies. Just like the Pokémon, Ditto, the modern-day f*ckboy comes in many different shapes and sizes. If you think you are being victimized by a f*ckboy, RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Here Are 18 Signs He’s Probably A F*ckboy:
1. You don’t hear from him ALL day. When two A.M. rolls around, he slides into your inbox with a “You up?”
2. His overuse of the following emojis in his Instagram captions and your text conversations is almost nauseating:
4. His idea of spontaneity is sending unsolicited dick pictures. Oh? It’s three P.M. on a Wednesday, and you’re in a meeting? HAH! Well, girl…SURPRISE!
5. He blows you off last minute and provides little or no explanation.
6. The number of women in his life is one giant mystery. You have no idea if those girls who are blowing up his social media are friends or f*ck buddies. When you ask him, he claims that they’re all “just friends.”
7. He has an extensive repertoire of pick-up lines when Tindering, texting, at the bar, really whenever he has the chance to “flirt”:
“You’re a 9/10, and I’m the one you need.”
“You have 206 bones in your body. Want one more?”
“Your daddy must have been a baker, ’cause you’ve got a nice set of buns.”
“Are you a beaver? Cuz dam.”
8. He’s that drunk asshole at the bar who spills beer all over you and doesn’t apologize or offer to buy you another drink.
9. He has yet to take you out on a date. Your hang outs have consisted of “Netflix and chill.”