IT TOOK COURAGE AND HONESTY FOR BUHARI TO ADMIT THAT THE ECONOMY IS IN BAD SHAPE – SHEHU SANI
Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna Central has said it takes a lot of honesty for a President to admit that the economy is in shambles, just 2 months to the general elections.
This is in reaction to a statement attributed to president Buhari, wherein he was quoted to have told governors of the 36 states of the federation, that the Nigerian economy isn’t where it should be – Urging all hands to be on deck, to savage it.
The president’s statement was made known to Newsmen at the State House after the Friday meeting by Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state.
According to Mr Sani, no President in history or anywhere around the world will admit to such, especially just two months to the presidential election.
Prez Buhari admitting that the economy he manages is in bad shape is an act of honesty and courage to tell the truth. Many will lie for votes.
I don’t know of any President in history or anywhere around the world who will make this kind of statement 2 months to general elections.
- ASUU strike:FG postpones meeting with ASUU
- Nigerian Publisher Betty Irabor Writes Very Interesting Note To Women In Abusive Relationships
- JUST IN!!! Court Rules In Emir’s Suit Against IG Adamu, Five Others
- Armed-robbers Kill Okada Man In Niger State, Steal His Motorcycle;
- Police Confirm Abduction Of Taraba Assembly Minority Leader