See The Key Play Manchester United Is Ready To Sell By January, 2019
Manchester United are reportedly ready to sell star midfielder Paul Pogba in the January transfer window. United signed Pogba for a then world-record £89m fee from Juventus in the summer of 2016 after his stunning performances in the Serie A.
But since his return to Old Trafford, Pogba has not had a good relationship with Coach Jose Mourinho and the Portuguese manager is reportedly out of patience.
Pogba had missed out in United’s Starting XI at the start of the month but featured in the 2-1 loss at Valencia in the Champions League.
According to The Mirror, United are ready to wave Pogba goodbye and sell the player for the second time. United’s willingness to sell Pogba despite his commercial importance is motivated by two key factors.
Ed Woodward and co. are keen for Mourinho have the best chance possible to turn United’s campaign around – and that means Paul Pogba not being in the picture.
Sources report United are also mindful of not wanting any potential replacement for Jose Mourinho to have to deal with Pogba when they take the reins once he departs.
- ASUU strike:FG postpones meeting with ASUU
- Nigerian Publisher Betty Irabor Writes Very Interesting Note To Women In Abusive Relationships
- JUST IN!!! Court Rules In Emir’s Suit Against IG Adamu, Five Others
- Armed-robbers Kill Okada Man In Niger State, Steal His Motorcycle;
- Police Confirm Abduction Of Taraba Assembly Minority Leader